Decisions & Changes

This was how things looked this morning.   I realized that yes, it would be getting cold.  Yes, that a project of planting and the elements must also include the necessary period of quiet, rest and preparation that the cold brings.  Yes, dancing outside may become increasingly challenging if I do not hurry up.

All of these thoughts came before I arrived to teach the 3rd Ahwisgvsgo'i event:  the Fall Workshop.  Participating were master dancer & teacher Anjali Tata-Hudson and 5 of her talented dancers.  We worked with the new music and possible choreography for Ode to the Sun II .  Here is what I observed/learned/concluded:

1.  Sharp, random hand movements done by many people at the same time look really cool.  Almost like a flurry of rain drops

2.  I would really like this portion of the project to be done in a large space.

3.  I am leaning towards Ode to the Sun II  being done either as a solo video piece or with a large (over 20) group of people outside...or both.

4.  Will the spoken poem be reincorporated?   How?